Behold The Wreckage of Hillary’s Midterm Drubbing
Last night, despite Hillary Clinton being touted as a top surrogate, the candidates she backed got routed, along with the Obama-Clinton-Reid policies they backed. Clinton’s policies and brand are becoming indistinguishable from the President in whose cabinet she served. Heading into 2016, Clinton looks like a candidate from the past who already lost the presidency once, and is running into political headwinds.
Just take a look at how the candidates with whom she campaigned fared:
- She was touted as a savior for Kentucky Senate Candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes. She LOST by double digits.
- *NOTE: Grimes paid $17,000 to fly Hillary to Kentucky to campaign for her.
- She campaigned down the stretch for IA Senate Candidate Bruce Braley. He LOST by 8 points in a state Obama won twice
- *NOTE: Iowa Democrats paid $50,000 to fly Hillary to campaign for him.
- The Clinton brand was said to be gold in Arkansas. She and Bill campaigned for AR Senator Mark Pryor extensively. He LOST by SEVENTEEN POINTS.
- GA Senate Candidate Michelle Nunn: LOST
- CO Senator Mark Udall: LOST
- NC Senator Kay Hagan: LOST
- MA Gov Candidate Martha Coakley: LOST
- FL Gov Candidate Charlie Crist: LOST
- IL Gov Pat Quinn: LOST
- MD Gov Candidate Anthony Brown: LOST
- MI Gov Candidate Mark Schauer: LOST
- ME Gov Candidate Mike Michaud: LOST
- NY-01 Rep. Tim Bishop: LOST
- NY-24 Rep. Dan Maffei: LOST
- NJ-03 Aimee Belgard: LOST
- NY-19 Sean Eldridge: LOST by 30 points
- CO-06 Andrew Romanoff: LOST
- NY-23 Martha Robertson: LOST
- FL-26 Rep. Joe Garcia: LOST
- NH-01 Rep. Carol Shea-Porter: LOST
- IA-03 Staci Appel: LOST