“Disqualifying”? Hillary Clinton Has Dodged On Keystone SEVEN Times
Just weeks ago, Hillary Clinton said not answering tough questions was “disqualifying.” With the Senate set to vote on approving the Keystone XL pipeline, America Rising poses an obvious question: What does Hillary Clinton, the former head of the Department tasked with approving the pipeline and her party’s frontrunner for 2016, think?
In recent months, Clinton has twisted into knots to avoid providing an answer to the question:
- BOOK: Clinton did not mention the Keystone XL pipeline in her book ironically titled Hard Choices.
- VIDEO: Clinton dodges a Keystone question on October 6, 2014 at the progressive think tank Canada 2020
- AUDIO: Clinton dodges a Keystone question on June 18, 2014 at the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce
- VIDEO: June 16, 2014 at the Toronto Region Board of Trade, a friendly questioner says she won’t talk directly about Keystone
- VIDEO: Canadian TV anchor calls out Clinton for not giving a straight Keystone answer on June 16, 2014
- INTERVIEW: Clinton tells the The Globe and Mail she can’t respond to Keystone question on June 15, 2014.
- INTERVIEW: On March 5, 2014 at the Vancouver Board of Trade, Clinton is a “no comment” on Keystone
Just yesterday, possible Clinton primary foe Martin O’Malley came out against the pipeline.