Controversial Congressman Alan Grayson Named To Clinton’s Florida Leadership Council
Yesterday, Congressman Alan Grayson (D-FL) was named to Hillary Clinton’s Florida Leadership Council. Maybe Google was down in Brooklyn, but for Clinton to put someone with such a history of hateful and inflammatory comments shows a singular lack of judgment. Below is a roundup of Congressman Grayson’s most disrespectful comments:
- Grayson compared the Tea Party with the KKK, when he used a burning cross in a message to supporters.
- He called a lobbyist who opposed his efforts related to the Federal Reserve a “K Street whore.”
- Grayson referred to his opponent in 2010 as “Taliban Dan.”
- He told Chris Matthews that he had trouble listening to former Vice President Dick Cheney speak “because of the blood that drips from his teeth while he’s talking.”
- Grayson alleged that Republicans in Congress were “[keeping] food out of the mouths of children” and that they wanted to sick people to “die quickly.”
We can only hope that once Google is restored to the Clinton’s campaign’s HQ, they’ll reverse this shameful decision to associate themselves with such a intolerant politician.