Exhausted: Clinton Super PAC Pleads For Break After Relentless Criticism Of Hillary
Following Hillary Clinton’s widely criticized book tour this summer, the relentless stream of gaffes and embarrassing news about Hillary has shown no sign of slowing down in the winter. It seems that defending Hillary Clinton is exhausting work.
A senior advisor to Correct the Record, a group dedicated to defending Hillary Clinton, has published an article pleading for a holiday break from all the Clinton criticism –an article then retweeted by the group itself.
With a candidate like Hillary Clinton though, it’s understandable why they would want a break so badly. Just in the last week alone:
- The Washington Post revealed Clinton charged UCLA $300,000 for a one hour speech.
- In addition to the $300,000, it was revealed Clinton also demanded pillows, lemon wedges, and hummus.
- Clinton gave a paid speech to a bank connected to illegal offshore accounts.
- Clinton spoke to a half empty room at Georgetown University.
- At the Georgetown speech, the host listed off all of Clinton’s failures right in front of her. (Luckily, few people were there to witness it.)
- Clinton was criticized in the media for giving a speech to an environmental group and dodging the Keystone XL pipeline issue.
Clinton could help herself and provide relief to her staff by taking a page from the Obama notebook that she famously criticized: “don’t do stupid stuff.”