Hillary Clinton’s Top 7 Awful Moments Of The Week
It’s hard to imagine a worse week for Hillary Clinton. She’s trying to avoid appearing inevitable, but her lackeys indicated she might skip Democratic debates and even delay her launch another 3 months while she tries to decide if she has a message.
If every week she doesn’t announce is this bad, maybe she’ll reconsider altogether? Here are Clinton’s top 7 awful moments from this week:
1. That time she was called out for her failures in Libya by a fellow Democrat
2. And then a prisoner released in the Taliban 5 swap returned to militant activity
But don’t worry, Clinton claimed the Taliban 5 were “not a threat” to the United States! Sleep easy!
3. Also, that time her campaign started infighting before she even announced
4. When Joe Scarborough accurately called her the most Gatsby-like candidate of 2016
5. When a contractor that Clinton gave $1 billion to at State was suspended for “serious misconduct”
6. That time her campaign “hinted” she might push back her launch for 3 months because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
7. Oh, and she also plans to skip Democrat debates, because, coronations!