Job Listing: Eldridge Communications Director
Yesterday, Sean Eldridge’s campaign posted that they were looking for a communications director. We noticed their task list must have been cut off. Here is what was missing:
- Avoid reporters whenever possible.
- Lock campaign office when reporters show up.
- Be unconcerned with DC-based blogs.
- Call for campaign finance reform, but ignore Sean’s $965,000 in self-donations.
- Think of new ways to dodge questions about Sean’s position on ObamaCare.
- Refuse any new invitations Sean receives to Nancy Pelosi’s Napa Valley home.