VIDEO: Lyin’ Bayh Falsely Claims He’s A Hoosier & Lives In Indianapolis
The first of the five stages is denial. Sadly, Evan Bayh is still stuck at stage one. Exhibit A for the diagnosis is this RTV6 interview Bayh gave this morning. Speaking from his bus, Bayh actually claimed that he still lives in Indianapolis:
The supposition that Bayh still lives in Indianapolis is supported by everything but evidence. In fact, every single piece of evidence shows that Bayh abandoned Indiana and never looked back:
- CNN found Bayh was labeled an “inactive voter” this year.
- His supposed neighbors in Indianapolis have never seen him.
- He owns two mansions in DC.
- His multi-million dollar paying lobbying and financial jobs are based in New York City and Washington, D.C.
- He did not spend a single night in his Indianapolis condo in 2009 or 2010.
At least, as Bayh himself says, Dick Lugar faced the same sort of residency issues as Bayh faces now. Oh wait… Dick Lugar lost by 20 points. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯