1) Joe Biden drew swift condemnation from his 2020 rivals this week after he made complimentary remarks about two former pro-segregation Democrat senators, Sen. James Eastland and Herman Talmadge. Which two states did they represent in the Senate?
2) He lost the 2017 U.S. Senate Race in Alabama after securing the Republican nomination, but announced this week he's running again. Who is he?
3) President Trump officially launched his election campaign during a rally in which city?
4) Iran shot down a US Air Force UAV this week. According to Pentagon, the drone was flying over which strait in international airspace and waters?
5) A handful of senators got a top secret, out-of-this-world briefing this week amid reports of what, reported by military pilots?
6) This Texas Republican, a former CIA officer, was abruptly disinvited from the Black Hat security conference after complaints about his voting record.
7) The Supreme Court ruled this week that a World War I memorial in Bladensburg, Maryland could remain on public land. What does the monument portray?
8) How many Democrats will take part in the 2020 primary debates being held over two nights next week?
9) Knock, knock. This company, maker of a popular app, with stock symbol WORK went public this week at a nearly $17 billion valuation.
10) According to the Washington Post, new medical research "suggests that young people are developing hornlike spikes at the back of their skulls" due to usage of what?