Phil Bredesen Is a Democrat.
Democratic candidate Phil Bredesen is doing everything he can to distance himself from the Democratic Party in conservative Tennessee, even calling it just “an attribute” in a recent interview, like being tall or short. Yet the facts directly contradict his characterization of Democrat values just being “an attribute.”
- Bredesen was opposed to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017.
- Bredesen considers Obamacare “the law of the land” and wants to “make it work.”
- Bredesen refused to say he supports more than 50 percent of the Trump administration’s policies.
- Chuck Schumer’s super PAC has spent over $15.5 million supporting Bredesen or opposing his opponent, Marsha Blackburn.
- Bredesen donated $33,400 to Hillary Clinton’s presidential election campaign.