Top Five Moments Hillary Clinton Made Americans Skin Crawl
Yesterday, Morning Joe released an exclusive excerpt of Hillary Clinton’s upcoming memoir What Happened. Part of the excerpt included a description of her state of mind during the second presidential debate. Clinton wrote that when Trump approached her during the debate, her “skin crawled”:
“Two days before, the world heard him brag about groping women. Now we were on a small stage and no matter where I walked, he followed me closely, staring at me, making faces. It was incredibly uncomfortable he was literally breathing down my neck. My skin crawled.”
Clinton should be extremely familiar with “skin crawling.” After all, she’s been doing it to the American people for decades. Having just spent multiple years monitoring Hillary Clinton’s every statement, America Rising is uniquely suited to rank those top moments. Below are the top five most memorable moments that Hillary Clinton made people’s skin crawl, as ranked by America Rising staffers:
- Clinton’s Email Server: Clinton’s use of a private email server during her time as Secretary of State, and the lies she told about it, were a perennial problem for her presidential campaign.
- Wanting To Putting Coal Miners Out Of Business: During a CNN town hall, Clinton callously stated that, if elected, she was “going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business.”
- “Dead Broke”: In 2014, Clinton told ABC that she left the White House in 2001″dead broke,” despite the fact that she was a multi-millionaire at the time.
- Clinton Foundation Pay-to-Play: The special favors and access that donors to the Clinton Foundation received from the Clinton State Department were a significant contributing factor to Clinton’s all-time low trustworthy numbers.
- Benghazi: Clinton’s unforgettably callous statement of “what difference does it make,” when asked about what caused the Benghazi tragedy was a lasting reminder of Clinton’s failed State Department tenure for many voters.